Riggs Homes, Inc. is a design consultant and a licensed residential general contractor in Flagstaff, Arizona.We’re known for custom house designs that complement the surroundings and reflect each customer’s unique tastes and lifestyle. We’ve earned a reputation of building with high quality materials and craftsmen, careful management of costs, budgets, and timely completions.
We believe that every building project deserves our utmost attention to detail and that every customer is important regardless of the size or price of their project.
We will always strive to build a top quality home efficiently, on time, and to surpass your expectations.
when we will build your ultimate dream home?
Design — Plan — Build
Design & Consulting
We will apply our “ground up” design, homebuilding and consulting expertise to new house plans or your own plans to ensure the project meets your objectives.
We’ll work together through these main design and planning steps:
- Identify your preferences and styles for your budget and time schedule.
- Design the best plot plan and specifications for your site, building materials, and type of construction.
- Integrate your preferences with the plot plan and develop the final house plans.
- Calculate the total costs and time schedule for the project.
Custom homes are tailored to individual preferences and lifestyles. The homeowner buys the land and hires a general contractor to build their house. Buyers choose the location, layout, building materials and upgrades.
Some of our new home construction services are:
- Design and build custom and semi-custom homes.
- Top quality homes with the greatest attention to details.
- Eco-friendly energy and water efficient homes.
- Solar homes and gray water systems.
- Scheduling and oversight of subcontractors and job progress.
Riggs Homes takes the same care with home remodels as with building new homes. We apply our core values – excellent design, high quality craftsmanship and materials, job management for timely completions, staying within the budget – to every building project.
Here are a few remodeling projects:
- Room and deck additions.
- Updates to siding, windows, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Repairs to damaged areas.
- Make unusable spaces livable, like basements, attics, and new closets.
- Improvements for lifestyle changes.